Making an appointment
The Lighter Touch
The Malvern Surgeries
64 Worcester Road, Malvern
Interested in finding out more about treatments?
Simply call us on:
or call or text
New website online
You can now find out all you need to know about our therapies and services.
Tips and advice
If you have any questions about your first appointment or would like to find out about treatment prices then please click here:
What Conditions do we frequently see at The Lighter Touch?
- Lymphoedema (Primary & Secondary)
- Lipoedema (including Lympholipoedema)
- Leg Ulcers / Non Healing Wounds / Bed Sores
- Scars & Burns
- Painful Joints, Back Pain, Rheumatic & Arthritic Conditions
- Swollen Limbs, Puffy Ankles, Puffy Faces & Eyes.
- Digestive Problems such as Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammed Bowel Conditions
- Bloated abdomen
- Candida, Toxic Overload
- Post Operative conditions - even after Cosmetic Surgery
- Hearing Problems
- Menstrual Problems
- Strains, Sprains
- Post Broken Limbs